BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee End User Analyst in Nashville, Tennessee
Serve as subject matter experts (SME’s) to the implementation and maintenance of End User Devices, procedures, and standards that conform with organizational objectives. Responsible for the on-going support of end-users regarding all issues pertaining to end-user devices and owned software.
- Perform complex troubleshooting, and serve as technical liaisons between end-users and end-users support staff, as required.
- Evaluate new end-user related hardware and technology while maintaining an understanding the integration with the core infrastructure technologies.
- Undertakes small technical projects, and serves as a resource on larger projects, as assigned.
- Coach and mentor junior level associates, demonstrating leadership technically and professionally.
- Must be willing to adjust schedule to perform maintenance and upgrades outside of business hours and be part of an on-call rotation.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Computer Sciences related field or equivalent work experience. Equivalent years of experienced are defined as 4 years of professional experience.
- 3 years - Experience in Information Technology required
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and translate technical and/or or complex concepts into information meaningful to project team members and/or business personnel.
- Excellent understanding of computer hardware and software fundamentals.
- Strong inter-personal skills and ability to cultivate relationships with all internal/external stakeholders, promoting diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures.
- Proven decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
Job Specific Requirements:
- Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to bend, kneel, reach and crawl under desks to install PCs
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs unassisted
- Travel to other BCBST offices is expected about 25% of time
Preferred skills below:
- M365 in large scale environment
- Audio/Video support
- Executive level support
- Server hardware installation
- Asset management experience
Number of Openings Available:
BCBST BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, Inc.
Applying for this job indicates your acknowledgement and understanding of the following statement:
BCBST is an Equal Opportunity employer (EEO), and all employees and applicants will be entitled to equal employment opportunities when employment decisions are made. BCBST will take affirmative action to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals in all job classifications without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Further information regarding BCBST's EEO Policies/Notices may be found by reviewing the following page:
BCBST's EEO Policies/Notices (https://www.bcbst.com/docs/equal-employment-opportunity.pdf)
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee via-email, the Internet or any other method without a valid, written Direct Placement Agreement in place for this position from BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee HR/Talent Acquisition will not be considered. No fee will be paid in the event the applicant is hired by BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee as a result of the referral or through other means.
Tobacco-Free Hiring Statement
To further our mission of peace of mind through better health, effective 2017, BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee and its subsidiaries no longer hire individuals who use tobacco or nicotine products (including but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipe tobacco, snuff, chewing tobacco, gum, patch, lozenges and electronic or smokeless cigarettes) in any form in Tennessee and where state law permits. A tobacco or nicotine free hiring practice is part of an effort to combat serious diseases, as well as to promote health and wellness for our employees and our community. All offers of employment will be contingent upon passing a background check which includes an illegal drug and tobacco/nicotine test. An individual whose post offer screening result is positive for illegal drugs or tobacco/nicotineand/or whose background check is verified to be unsatisfactory, will be disqualified from employment, the job offer will be withdrawn, and they may be disqualified from applying for employment for six (6) months from the date of the post offer screening results.
Resources to help individuals discontinue the use of tobacco/nicotine products include smokefree.gov or 1-800-QUIT-NOW.
As Tennessee's largest health benefit plan company, we've been helping Tennesseans find their own unique paths to good health for over 65 years. More than that, we're your neighbors and friends – fellow Tennesseans with deep roots of caring tradition, a focused approach to physical, financial and community good health for today, and a bright outlook for an even healthier tomorrow.